Pages

Beetoom - First trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin!

jeudi 1 février 2018
Beetoom - a new company on the market but coming with a very competitive advantage. They are the first trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin! Since BTC and other cryptocureencies are growing in popularity day by day, I've decided to give a shot. After all, who doesn't take risks, doesn't win. Started with a demo account to test the platform and in 2 weeks switched to real. I've deposited a small amount of 0,18 BTC and so far, I've made few trades. I'm in profit for the moment, and I truly hope for the growth of BTC price, so I can benefit twice! If you're interested in making money from crypto - try this guys! https://beetoom.com/



Beetoom - First trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire