Pages

(Share) EA I have programmed - York131

dimanche 30 octobre 2016
To all my Friends, Traders, and Wonders, Would like to share with you an EA I have programmed, Hope you can give me some feedback, Thank you.

Remember There is no such EA that works in all Market conditions, you should optimize the EA, and choose the settings that are most popular statistically, so you might hit the common denominator between what is virtual and that which is real.

And for all those who enjoy disliking others contribution to the forum, should rather share their opinion so We all can improve rather then wasting time by just pressing dislike without really having any understanding of what they are facing, and losing their money by blindly believing what they want to believe, without proper scientific formalities.
Attached Files


(Share) EA I have programmed - York131

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire