Pages

(How to) Question... I'm New, Please be nice... :)

vendredi 30 septembre 2016
Hello,

I'm VERY new to MQL4 Programming, etc.. so please be nice... :)

Anyways, I have an EA, that I want to add Trend Following into... I have an Indicator that I like, which shows the up/down trend in a percentage, which seems to update on each tick... I want to store this up/down percentage for lets say an hour or two, and get the average of each after the hour (or what ever time frame a select)... This way I can use this average within my EA to determine if a position will be opened or not...

So I've got the indicator and EA talking to each other a little bit, the EA can see the up or down percentage at any given time, but the problem there is that if there's a sudden spike or drop at the second the EA is checking, it might receive a false reading... So I figured if I was to average the data over a period of time, it would be a more accurate reading...

So is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,


(How to) Question... I'm New, Please be nice... :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire