Pages

How I make $200 weekly from forex!

vendredi 22 juillet 2016
Hello...
Let me share with you my story of how I make 200$ per week from forex. This is my third year of learning and trying, I tried all technical indicators and I’ve read all the books about trading and forex!
Believe me, all the trading books are full of shite, most books contain only information available on the internet for free and there is no added value in these books.
Technical indicators are simply small components of an overall trading system, and not systems in and of themselves. They are like a couple of tools in a tool kit, not the kit itself. A technical indicator accounts for typically 10% of the overall trading success of a trend following system.
TA indicators don’t extract any more information from the price time series, they actually destroy it; you are better off learning directly from the data. Whatever your indicator is, while it may look nice, it is giving you less than you think it does.
I lost thousands of dollars to understand the lesson, I don’t want to discourage you but I only want to share with you a system that just works, month after month (simpler and EASIER) this seems like just another "bullshit sales pitch", shamelessly brainwashing but I don’t know any other way to explain it.
There is only one solution to survive in the forex or the stock markets it is the mathematical formulas. All the banks, hedge funds and professional traders use mathematical formulas to make money consistently and efficiently in the forex and they invest millions of dollars to develop these mathematical formulas that never shares but there are some companies offering the same services with reasonable prices.
Look at this picture, the entries are impeccably calculated:



I get every week two or three mails like this it depends on the markets and every week I make $200, (it is around 10% every week) but this is not the one and only solution there are many signal provider like GOGBANK which offers well-calculated signals you must just try it and don’t forget to share with us!



How I make $200 weekly from forex!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire